The Sea Viper is our most progressive post-modern fish in our line, it is the result of a succession of design improvements going all the way back to the original fish models of the early seventies. This board is the Ferrari of Fish designs, it is incredibly fast and gets to speed with ease and with its unique rocker profile and double wings, and it goes vertical and has the skate and paddle power of a traditional fish. The Sea Viper is incredibly versatile and excels in a wide range of surf conditions, you can ride it on your average day at your local surf spot or take it with you as your main board to any exotic tropical surf location with confidence. Kane Garden has been at the forefront of fish design from the very beginning and we are always striving to improve our designs, the Sea Viper will not disappoint you!
The most versatile board in our line - blinding speed with sharp tight radius turns drivey. Excels in a wide range of surf.
· Slightly pulled in fish nose and overall template
· Increased bottom curve
· Single entry concave that blends into a double barrel concave
· Two bottom curves throughout the entire board
· Double hard wings
· Deep split fish swallow tail 5” deep and 8” at the tail block
· 4-fin Quad – loose, drivey, and stable.
· Recommend FCS removable fins with inside foils
6’0” - 16.0 nose x 21.0 width x 16.25 tail x 2.55 thickness
Recommend lengths: 5’8” to 6’8”
CONSULTE SU DISPONIBILIDAD Y COLORES EN firstname.lastname@example.org o en el tfn : 640 56 96 60